This Version of the Continuous Ink Flow System comes with Prefilled
Cartridges and Auto Reset Chips. You just need to fill the Reservoir bottles and print! The whole operation is very easy. It’s really an effective tool to save your money.
CIS for HP Business Inkjet 1200 Instruction
Thank you for purchasing ST Continuous Ink Supply System. We appreciate your support and will try our best to make your experience with our products a pleasant one. Printing has been a different experience ever since you installed ST Continuous Ink Supply system on your own printer. Just imagining being able to print without regard to the ink level in those expensive little cartridges.
Please take your time installing ST Continuous Ink Supply system. Do not remove your old cartridge until you have the ST CIS system primed and ready to install (to prevent the drying of heads). In addition, make sure you are getting perfect nozzle checks before installing the ST CIS system. The ST CIS system won’t be able to work properly if the nozzles are previously clogged.
Most people get a perfect nozzle check the first time after installing the ST Continuous Ink Supply system; others may need to run two or three cleaning cycles or let the printer sit for a while before they get the perfect results.
A、CIS system 1 set B、 Air filters 4pcs C、Support Arm 1 set
D、Refill Kit 4 pcs E、Instruction CD 1pc
2) Opening box inspection
a、Check whether all the accessories are ready.
b、Check whether there's the leakage of the CISS, whether some tubes have been
separated from the CISS, whether there are air bubbles in the tube (If there
exists more than
1) Check whether the printer is in normal condition, like mechanical status, lubrication status etc.
2) Print testing lines to ensure the printing head is good condition.
3) Print pictures to see whether the printing image is ok.
1) First step
Put the CISS on the left side Pull out the small rubber plug Place 4pcs of air filters into
of the printer. In the meantime from the air hole as above air holes, the thicker side
place all the tubes at correct picture shown. is down into tank.
2) Second step: Set up the Continuous Ink Supply System
Open cover for Inkjet cartridges Remove the original cartridges Insert our no-sponge cartridge
into printer carefully
Slightly press every cartridge to check all the cartridges are in the correct position. Please be careful with the tubes which go out from Cartridge Carrier. Then stick the Support Arm on the position which shown in the third picture.
Clip the tube clamp Finished
3) Third step: Checking the printing head
Enter in the Printer Services panel and print a Demo Page.
If there shows any breaks (maybe it caused by air bubbles in the printing head), please clean your printing head. If it is still shown little breaks, especially only for one color, it is unnecessary to repeatedly clean printer-head. Just keep the printer unuse for about one hour and print a Demo Page again. If it is still abnormal, please kindly contact local dealer.
If the indicator light flashing when printing, it tells that you need to reset the chip to full status. Please turn off your printer for about 30 seconds and switch it back on. Ink meter bar shall show full ink. You can start printing as usual.
Please pay attention to the ink level
in the reservoirs; if the ink level is below
6、Attention for maintenance:
Take out the CISS including the inner cartridges and other components. Then remove support arm from printer, and place the original cartridges in. Please inquire local dealer before sending to maintenance.
1. Please don’t take out cartridge at random after installing the CIS system. Keep the reservoir bottles on the same level with the printer.
2. Try to keep at least 1/2 inch of ink in the bottles, as you don’t want to run out of ink and draw air into the cartridge.
3. Don’t place the Reservoir Bottles higher or lower much than the printer.
4. To be used in a dry place between 15 and 35 degree. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
5. Don’t put the continuous ink supply systems reversed or leaning during the shipment. Please make sure all the ink filling holes and Ventilation holes are closed tightly during the transportation. Otherwise, the ink shall leak out.
6. Don’t sway the cartridge frequently. It may cause ink leakage.
7. Don’t pull out the connector of cartridge and don’t tear off adhesive tape at the bottom of cartridge.
1. Not drinkable; keep it out reach of children.
2. Avoid exposure to direct sunshine and don’t keep it in high or freezing temperature.
3. Avoid collision and fallen down.